NPR : 1800
The Ordinary’s AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution can be helpful in improving skin texture and tone. While only recommended to be used twice per week, its powerful ingredients work wonders for your skin.
Skin types: Normal to Oily Skin
Best for: Improving Skin Texture and Tone
1. Brighter and More Even Skin
2. Better Texture and Improved Fine Lines
3. Reduce Inflammation
- Glycolic Acid: The main acid featured, this AHA helps to shed dead skin cells and is known to aid in renewing the skin
- Lactic Acid: An AHA which helps with anti-aging
- Salicylic Acid: A BHA, which helps to clear blackheads and blemishes by exfoliating the pores
How to Use
- After cleansing the face and letting it dry completely
- Next apply a thin, even layer of The Ordinary’s Peeling Solution to skin. Avoid the eye area.
- After a maximum of ten minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow up with hydrating serums or thick moisturizer.
It can be used up to twice a week but no more than that.