1. Squeeze out pea-size eye cream, and use your fingertips to apply on the eye bags
2. Pull toward the temple. Don’t rub back and forth
3. After applying this product, do not change your facial expression for 2 minutes. You can achieve satisfactory results in smoothing eye bags and crow’s feet. Depending on individual skin conditions, continue to maintain your facial expression for 3-8 minutes to solidify the effect.
Tips to Get Maximum Results:
Because this eye cream is on the drier side, there are two tips to achieve better absorption:
1. After fully moisturizing with toner, squeeze the eye cream out on your middle finger, dip it into clean water, then apply to the eye bag.
2. Mix with toner and apply then apply the mixed eye cream evenly.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-21, Ceteareth-2, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Beta-Glucan, Maltose, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract,
Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract.